- Ring Size Chart - How To Measure Your Ring Size
- Measure a ring you currently own
- Use our printable ring size chart
- Verify that the printed Ring Sizer Guide matches a ruler.
- After cutting out the ring sizer, pull it tight for an accurate size. You may need someone to help you to hold and read the measurement.
- Measure your finger later in the day, when it is at its largest. Avoid measuring when your fingers are cold.
- If you are using an existing ring and using the circle guides, make sure you measure using the inside diameter.
Ring Size Chart - How To Measure Your Ring Size
There two method to measure ring size
Note: Before printing, make sure the ‘Page Scaling’ is set to ‘NONE’ in your printer settings window.